• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 12z Euro verifies here next Tuesday into Wednesday I'll give up a testicle
da39ac4a56e6fc5e140cc70793b65bfd.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk
Madea: Hey Cora, hey Brian.... If we ever get that to verify in my back yard, I'm going by the church

Madea: Hey Cora, hey Brian.... If we ever get that to verify in my back yard, I'm going by the church
Me and these Madea quotes. I saw both of the Halloween movies as well. When Madea ran down the stairs and Joe said he thought it sounded like a herd of Buffalo. LOL

Even though I'm tired of winter, I'm kind of excited about the possibility for snow here on Tuesday night. Hopefully it will be enough to be more than a nuisance but most likely probably just a dusting.

Out of these states, which do you think I should move to : MI, TX, ND, MO, FL, PA, UT. Those are 7 states I'm looking into possibly moving to.

for snow ND or MI or PA. MI probably intrigues the most of those three
for no state tax TX or FL :p
yeah MI is intriguing to me as well. Cost of living seems to be low there. From the pictures I've seen, MI is a beautiful state as well. I have family in FL but don't know if I can handle the brutal humidity. I'm going to be a teacher soon so I've also been looking at areas where there is a high demand for teachers, so that's one reason why I am looking at those states.

Out of these states, which do you think I should move to : MI, TX, ND, MO, FL, PA, UT. Those are 7 states I'm looking into possibly moving to.
Hmmm...
MI - If you like lake effect snow and lots of lakes lows, you'll like it, but I'm sure that you won't like the snow. I think it's a decent area up there otherwise.
TX - If you like extreme weather, go ahead. If not, find something else more neutral. I'm sure Brent would have more input as to how it is otherwise.
ND - Cold and up there. I don't think I would live there.
MO - Not too much cold or snow, but tornadoes and flooding seems to be the thing I hear about the most. No idea about the area.
FL - Depends, you either live in the central area with Phil and have a Southern feel, or live in the coastal areas, which are crowded and only filling up more. Don't forget to get insurance for hurricanes and the bugs are all over. You'll enjoy the large palmetto bugs, not. You'll also likely never see large accumulating snow ever again in that area.
PA - Wanna join Joe? Either that or get lake effect.
UT - Odd thought, and I don't know much other than heat, dry, and snow in some areas.

Just my thoughts, or you could always go try NC, but otherwise, I'd either choose FL, but the northern portion, or TX if you want to stay in the south. If not, go with MI. Ultimately up to you though. ;)

NWUS52 KGSP 151409
LSRGSP

PRELIMINARY LOCAL STORM REPORT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREENVILLE-SPARTANBURG SC
1009 AM EDT THU MAR 15 2018

..TIME... ...EVENT... ...CITY LOCATION... ...LAT.LON...
..DATE... ....MAG.... ..COUNTY LOCATION..ST.. ...SOURCE....
..REMARKS..

0100 PM SNOW 5 W BUSICK 35.76N 82.27W
03/14/2018 M12.0 INCH YANCEY NC CO-OP OBSERVER

MOUNT MITCHELL TOTAL SNOW FOR THE EVENT AMOUNTS TO 12
INCHES. ELEVATION 6240 FEET. SNOW DEPTH IS NOW 18
INCHES.

&&

$$

OUTLAW
I wonder how much of this is left up there now.

Hmmm...
MI - If you like lake effect snow and lots of lakes lows, you'll like it, but I'm sure that you won't like the snow. I think it's a decent area up there otherwise.
TX - If you like extreme weather, go ahead. If not, find something else more neutral. I'm sure Brent would have more input as to how it is otherwise.
ND - Cold and up there. I don't think I would live there.
MO - Not too much cold or snow, but tornadoes and flooding seems to be the thing I hear about the most. No idea about the area.
FL - Depends, you either live in the central area with Phil and have a Southern feel, or live in the coastal areas, which are crowded and only filling up more. Don't forget to get insurance for hurricanes and the bugs are all over. You'll enjoy the large palmetto bugs, not. You'll also likely never see large accumulating snow ever again in that area.
PA - Wanna join Joe? Either that or get lake effect.
UT - Odd thought, and I don't know much other than heat, dry, and snow in some areas.

Just my thoughts, or you could always go try NC, but otherwise, I'd either choose FL, but the northern portion, or TX if you want to stay in the south. If not, go with MI. Ultimately up to you though. ;)
Thanks. Appreciate the input.

TX isnt bad(if you can tolerate unpredictable weather lol) but cost of living is getting more and more terrible here especially in Dallas and south along 35... Amarillo interests me most here tbh if I stayed in Texas. Dallas is not going to be sustainable for me forever the way things are going

Tomorrow has almost exactly 12 hours of daylight here. I find it pretty cool that where I am has the exact same sunrise and sunset as my hometown of Carrollton, GA. A pretty interesting fact: Where I am in Indiana is further EAST than Carrollton.

Tomorrow has almost exactly 12 hours of daylight here. I find it pretty cool that where I am has the exact same sunrise and sunset as my hometown of Carrollton, GA. A pretty interesting fact: Where I am in Indiana is further EAST than Carrollton.

isnt the earth's tilt fun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back