• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvelous March has been amazing so far! A few days of 5 degree below normal days! It’s a blockbuster! Atleast we will only finish about +8 for the month , instead of +10! It’s been brutal!:(

it's a beautiful thing when you work graveyard shift... I just got one hour closer to clocking out...

Do you get paid for the missing hour

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's funny we have someone on call at all times at my work, inevitably every Fall they ask if they get paid for the extra hour and we always have to politely remind them we didn't take money from them in the spring when they were on call 1 hour less.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's funny we have someone on call at all times at my work, inevitably every Fall they ask if they get paid for the extra hour and we always have to politely remind them we didn't take money from them in the spring when they were on call 1 hour less.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
No idea why but I immediately thought of this when I read your comment
3dfd9cb0036faa661291b784de3a4483.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Like i was ever moving there to begin with lol
Yeah, not sure why anyone would want to live in that cesspool! Now TX, would be awesome in Amarillo!

I woke up this morning and somehow I time traveled one hour into the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back