• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSP beat the record high set in 1897 (72 degrees) by 5 degrees today (77 degrees)

No one could have imagined this kind of torch

Im just glad the sun will finally make an appearance again on Sunday. I swear this has been the cloudiest month in my entire life.

GSP beat the record high set in 1897 (72 degrees) by 5 degrees today (77 degrees)

No one could have imagined this kind of torch
Don’t worry, March 1960 and March 1962 combination incoming....

A27EE009-455D-41CF-8E7A-B0DEDBA22972.png Rain Cold, I found your cold air and snow! We are on the wrong side of the strat warming, again! :(

Don’t worry, March 1960 and March 1962 combination incoming....
Yeah?
Not buying it.
Where the heck is (would be) cold coming from?
For anyone wondering about those 2 years ...

cd2001-579-2424-31-50bf-fbde-df7a-ca38.52.18.34.4.prcp.png

Sure, the composite Febs were warm for those 2 years, but now, today, where and when we live ... where the heck would cold air come from?

Yeah?
Not buying it.
Where the heck is (would be) cold coming from?
For anyone wondering about those 2 years ...

View attachment 4161

Sure, the composite Febs were warm for those 2 years, but now, today, where and when we live ... where the heck would cold air come from?
Maybe London will share!?

I usually don't complain about the weather because we cannot do a thing about it. BUT JESUS, this had been about the worst 20+ days I have even seen in Atlanta or SE in any winter as far as warmth and boredom.

For some January was as much below normal as February is above normal. I guess you take the bad with the good. I've had 13 days this year that we did not get above freezing. We also hit zero twice. This month has sucked but it could have been much worse without January. Heck the first half of February was below normal here.

Malevolent March incoming....
Snow for everybody N of I-20!

I usually don't complain about the weather because we cannot do a thing about it. BUT JESUS, this had been about the worst 20+ days I have even seen in Atlanta or SE in any winter as far as warmth and boredom.
Yeah , I thought I could save on my power bill , but now the AC is running harder than the heat did in January! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back