• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit of an opening up here, but looking back at my younger self, I'm honestly a little miffed I didn't go for a general health sciences degree at university to buy me time to really look at everything. 17 almost 18 year old me wasn't ready to make a decision on what to go into. :confused:

I'm comfortable with going into medical assisting, and while it's a technical college, considering it's in the heart of the health center of the state, it feels like to me all of the allied health programs are very strong, but still, while my dad meant good, I just needed more time to have a better feeling about what I was doing.

I worked for the FBI in High school. Female Body Inspector. Got Furloughed ‍♂️

We made the shirts black markers. Looking back I would of kick my own a**.
I'm going off line with this - maybe for Lent ... but, we have a mass shooting, the US Government imploding, and the FBI is spending resources on what?
Bye .. :cool:

NCAA has always been corrupted. Paying players/ student athletes is normal. Someone opened there mouth. I work in the property management field and it’s well known in my line of work. We just don’t pay millions to vendors and leave no money trail. Don’t tell anyone please! FBI is only involved because they were forced by whistleblowers and the media got wind of it. It’s a non story in my opinion. United States was built by greasing pockets. God Bless America

Well, that's one I can't work on ... raising my own is a full time affair ...
But it's something deeper ... parents have slacked in that same time frame. Why? The "Why" is the perplexing part ... o_O
~~~~~~~~~
... and still say a prayer, if you are at all inclined ... ;)

There is just a complete disregard for human life in today's world. This meer fact is on display daily such as in the way people drive. For instance, working off the side of the road to have car swing by you doing 80mph on a 35mph road. When we don't care in instances like that, it is just a hop skip and a jump to doing what that slime bag did today.

I was an insanely huge college basketball fan up until about 5 years ago. This is the reason why I am no longer. It seems in today's world money poisons everything it touches.
If they dig into Football it's going to be just as bad or worse, time to stop the charade and pay these kids somehow, perhaps a trust so they'll actually have some money when they leave school. It could be paid back for those who make it in the pro's and kept for the other 99.9% who are just pawns.

30b8e6174e89111d920560fbefb532df.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
I'm 100% sure UNC is innocent of all charges.

Can we just fast forward to tornado season already, all this cold rain is boring. If it's not going to snow give us something interesting to talk about.
Cold rain sucks! Just like this current weather! Warm, humid and totally cloudy and still going mid 70s for 2 days, the one day of mid 40s, just to screw up the weekend then back to 10-20 degrees above normal temps for another 10-15 days! This tail end of winter rocks!

I am actually in St Louis right now, don't ask why. It is 81 and the humidity is stiffing, feels like July, it is insane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back