• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike the Preds, USA Men's Hockey just threw-up all over the ice in the 3rd Period and OT. Gave up a 2 goal lead and then lost 38 secs into OT. No 1980 story coming this year.

Unlike the Preds, USA Men's Hockey just threw-up all over the ice in the 3rd Period and OT. Gave up a 2 goal lead and then lost 38 secs into OT. No 1980 story coming this year.
Omgd are you serious . Figures , pathetic.

I recorded it, guess I can delete it now lol

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Omgd are you serious . Figures , pathetic.

I recorded it, guess I can delete it now lol

Sorry, I should have started with "SPOILER ALERT". Hope I didn't ruin your day. I was watching on my second screen here in the office. Had to turn the volume down. Our guys looked like a horse that had lead from the start of the race to the top of the turn, and then runs out of gas and gets passed by every other horse. It was hard to watch.

Lord,
Have mercy on those high school kids and their families in South Florida.
Pray for the repose of the deceased, for the recovery of the injured, and for the solace of their loved ones, please.
So strange; we've had firearms in this land since before we were a country; 400 plus years; never anything like this until 15 - 20 years ago. Something has changed. Radically. What? Wish I knew so I could work to change it back ... :(

Last edited:
Lord,
Have mercy on those high school kids and their families in South Florida.
Pray for the repose of the deceased, for the recovery of the injured, and for the solace of their loved ones, please.
So strange; we've had firearms in this land since before we were a country; 400 plus years; never anything like this until 15 - 20 years ago. Something has changed. Radically. What? Wish I knew so I could work to change it back ... :(
Easy... Parenting

Easy... Parenting
Well, that's one I can't work on ... raising my own is a full time affair ...
But it's something deeper ... parents have slacked in that same time frame. Why? The "Why" is the perplexing part ... o_O
~~~~~~~~~
... and still say a prayer, if you are at all inclined ... ;)

But it's something deeper ... parents have slacked in that same time frame. Why? The "Why" is the perplexing part ... o_O
~~~~~~~~~
It’s very sad, I have 2 girls so it hits home. Unfortunately there isn’t one solution. Times are crazy man.

~~~~~~~~~
prayer has all but disappeared from schools, that goes pretty deep to a lot of things

I started this little shooting conversation with a prayer, and am now closing my end of it with a prayer ...

Last edited:
Sorry, I should have started with "SPOILER ALERT". Hope I didn't ruin your day. I was watching on my second screen here in the office. Had to turn the volume down. Our guys looked like a horse that had lead from the start of the race to the top of the turn, and then runs out of gas and gets passed by every other horse. It was hard to watch.
Haha no you didn't. I just watched the last ten minutes of the 3rd and the brief overtime . How pathetic, couldn't even clear our own end. Like you hinted at above they looked like they were out of gas

30b8e6174e89111d920560fbefb532df.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back