• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time it actually snowed in March? I wouldn't mind one more storm before we switch to spring weather.
I got a dusting last year around the 11th or so, then before that, was 3/2009, 8”

With Spring approaching quickly, I'd like to hear everyone's opinions of what they'd like to see changed about the site currently. Maybe new forum sections? Anything you can think of really.

It's easier for us as traffic begins to stabilize in these times, to change things around or add or remove features.

With Spring approaching quickly, I'd like to hear everyone's opinions of what they'd like to see changed about the site currently. Maybe new forum sections? Anything you can think of really.

It's easier for us as traffic begins to stabilize in these times, to change things around or add or remove features.
Shawn,
Just keep up the good work!
But, a "Like But Wish You Hadn't Said That" button would be cool and would get a good workout ... :p
Best!
Phil

Not really a suggestion for a new section but a general suggestion. Why not create a thread for historical weather discussion?

Last edited:
If it rains out my golf tournament again this weekend I'm deactivating SouthernWX account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back