• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bizarre tournament. I hope a real underdog wins now, but afraid dook will win by default now with all the top seeds getting beat.

They have started treating the roads here in Maryland . Can't wait to watch this bust
86a7a813695a5da9651f8e194c4e2439.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Ran across this on Twitter. I am surprised the annual snowfall average had dropped this much across central/western NC. Not sure what caused this.

24DB3224-8640-42E3-8BC2-13439226DA27.jpeg

Ran across this on Twitter. I am surprised the annual snowfall average had dropped this much across central/western NC. Not sure what caused this.

View attachment 4605
Well, the further south you go the more marginal temps usually are. With temps already marginal to begin with, it doesn't take much global warming for snow totals to go way down.

But March hasn't been a torch. It's been mostly cool right ?
Not so much that, just that if NC was going to get a second surprise snow alone and everyone else gets shafted with nothing then I would, but that doesn't look to be the case anymore. Looks like I won't have more snow than DC unfortunately. Now if it snows on Wednesday, I may bump my winter to an A+, but only if I see good flake action. It's possible and the Euro and some SR models support it.

Not so much that, just that if NC was going to get a second surprise snow alone and everyone else gets shafted with nothing then I would, but that doesn't look to be the case anymore. Looks like I won't have more snow than DC unfortunately. Now if it snows on Wednesday, I may bump my winter to an A+, but only if I see good flake action. It's possible and the Euro and some SR models support it.
Well, it snowed in North GA in April 2007 so don't give up hope yet.

I was in Gatlinburg when that happened I believe. I heard about it but didn't see it for myself. Had half an inch up there. We also had a dusting on March 3 in 2016 from a freak snow line that came through that was rate driven.
I drove all the way to TN to see snow in April 2007. There was several inches in the Cumberland Plateau region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back