• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Magnificent March

76348d7b9a2c1ef8d8e803648a15f395.jpg

3km NAM with a closed ULL. Good for NC. This trend can be seen in the last 3 runs of the 12km NAM. We’ll see if other suites follow suit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMC showing some real late Morch heat for the deep South, while Gfs, GEFS, not so mucho... Let's see who wins. Do the Canadians ever win anything besides curling?

76348d7b9a2c1ef8d8e803648a15f395.jpg

3km NAM with a closed ULL. Good for NC. This trend can be seen in the last 3 runs of the 12km NAM. We’ll see if other suites follow suit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope this is the start of something good and the models bring it back to where it was a couple of days ago.

Hope this is the start of something good and the models bring it back to where it was a couple of days ago.
Likely not. Looks like the Euro has as much snow for Raleigh area as here does 0Z. If we can't get snow send it further north so DC misses out I say. Unfortunately the models are increasing for them.

Nam continues to be north. Looks like the good trends with blocking suppressing things south are done for the winter. Just no moisture to work with down here.

Well, guess it's time for things to warm up and turn to tracking severe weather.

Nam continues to be north. Looks like the good trends with blocking suppressing things south are done for the winter. Just no moisture to work with down here.
I miss the SE trend! It was great to have all winter and let SAV get more snow than RAH! Now the MA gets theirs! We are awesome!

For the 1st time in nearly a year, the Arctic is colder than normal. It dropped a whopping 35 F over the last 3 weeks. Moreover, the actual temp of 245K is the coldest since Feb of 2017!

CD1FFF09-7C44-4BD9-9693-416D181317DE.png DT says”, if you believe winters over, your stupid “

The bad trends seem to have ended but now the bulls eye lolly-pops are just bouncing around run to run. Anyway, NC VA border area looks better this run of the NAM 12K if real.

The talked about warm up next week, is going bye bye! More 50s for highs and low 60s for highs! Let’s keep it cool as long as possible, we’ll have plenty of 90-95 degree days with upper 60s dew points!

Hopefully the 00z 12k and 3k Nam are right and the gfs is wrong. 3k gives me 3 plus and 12k around 2 inches while the gfs is maybe an inch. All 3 previous storms I've had this winter ended up with more snow like the Nam while the gfs was wrong with its lower totals.IMG_0040.PNG

Edit: Of course at some point this trend will end but I'm hoping to pull off one more good one.

Last edited:
Back