• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jarring January

That Columbia to Augusta area needs to fill in this February, nice miller a track for the 95 corridor.

snow_90d_southcarolina.png
Yeah and I hope it will include the Upstate as well.

Well overall, all of us need some good precip. amount,... I'll take it in any form other than ZR.. but the watersheds almost across the entire region need it

Well overall, all of us need some good precip. amount,... I'll take it in any form other than ZR.. but the watersheds almost across the entire region need it
Agree. Totally. But be careful what you pray for. E,G., Last May we were all suffering from a drought, and look what happened pretty much region-wide (except for sure in JHS's and SD's back yard); down here for a micro-example, we had over 70" for the year, the majority in June - November (an all time annual record, and too much too quickly - and remember what brought it all). Last thing we need is a repeat of Irma and her cousins to recharge the aquifer.
Off the soap box, and hoping for rain, snow (yes :)), and particularly, for no severe of any kind for anybody and everybody ... :cool:
Now, back to the end of winter ... :eek:

IMG_2940.PNG How about we end winter off with a good blizzard that stretches over the entire southeast with the heaviest totals across middle Georgia, Columbia and also our friends in northern Bama and turn that map completely blue. That isn't too far fetched now is it?

View attachment 3348 How about we end winter off with a good blizzard that stretches over the entire southeast with the heaviest totals across middle Georgia, Columbia and also our friends in northern Bama and turn that map completely blue. That isn't too far fetched now is it?

But you know what they say, history likes to repeat itself.

GFS coming in hot for the 27th now! Delayed, but not denied! Cold rain for the loss

View attachment 3348 How about we end winter off with a good blizzard that stretches over the entire southeast with the heaviest totals across middle Georgia, Columbia and also our friends in northern Bama and turn that map completely blue. That isn't too far fetched now is it?
You seem to be missing the top quarter of a state ... :eek:

Hate to say it. 0z gfs/cmc Looks like cutter city for our next few storms. But that’s ok. I think everybody was ready for a break. It was nice to walk outside at 10:15 and not that cold at all. !!:)

Hmm, if that s/w would kick on the Euro at the right time, there is still a possibility of something there for the TN, maybe northern AL area.

Probably won't happen, but it's something to watch.

I'm hoping for a repeat of Feb. 2010 for us, that would definitely fill all of that grey in for SC at least, well actually from Dallas across the I-20 corridor.

February 2010 I would probably faint... 13 inches of snow here(the greatest in Dallas history) and nobody saw it coming. School was in session that day for a dusting forecast. It never changed to rain.

I wasn't here then(was in Bama for a measley 4 inches :p) and have never heard the end of it.

think we got 6 inches in that storm.... it was the first snowstorm over 3 inches here since the 90s too.. if I recall correctly.

Back