• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fb5433318dac23e6b2a1c07880ae70f8.jpg

HAHA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you ever just get a hankering to see snow falling ( because you feel like it snows everywhere except your backyard:() Stevens pass ski resort live cams in Washington State will usually give you a little therapy:p :weenie::weenie::weenie:
cowboy

Somebody always gotta be showing torch maps and forecasts! Gotta love it! Haters gonna hate

I came to Cherokee for the weekend. Beautiful weather but the Indians took all my money smh can someone PayPal me $40 I need gas money!

Somebody always gotta be showing torch maps and forecasts! Gotta love it! Haters gonna hate
That's all I've been seeing since November but actual results look more like someone spilled a bucket of blue and purple paint on a US map

I just looked at every single weather model that goes out 7-15 days. No Bueno. Take a break and come back around Jan 30th and I'm 80% sure we'll have something to track. Until then, time to break out the sunscreen and check the oil in the tornado tracking vehicles

You’ll never want to come back then. The 2nd biggest reason I would ever move from south to north is the cooler summers after the snow of course.
The cooler and less humid summers is probably the thing I would like best about being up north, even more so than snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back