• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have some salty ass people today. Weather can create All kinds of tension especially in a forum setting .at the end of the day we all have a passion for weather or we wouldn't even be on here. Life's way too short to get worked up to the point where people are fighting back and forth beyond normal discussion .

We have some salty ass people today. Weather can create All kinds of tension especially in a forum setting .at the end of the day we all have a passion for weather or we wouldn't even be on here. Life's way too short to get worked up to the point where people are fighting back and forth beyond normal discussion .

fcbf3383abf64b0cf3b59abefae94240.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's the pepper?

Forget White Christmases. I just want to know if we're ever going to have a chilly Christmas again, heck, even a seasonal one.

I've always enjoyed cooler weather but it's been so cold lately here in Indiana. The 40s this weekend will feel awfully nice !

If it makes you feel any better I'm not part of that "most of y'all" crowd, basically except for a short period of light snow showers central and eastern NC was blanked
In other words we're a little bitter too

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Plz

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

does anybody enjoy discussing the actual weather? i ask because i see posts about computer models all the time but almost never any mention of the weather.......computer models are NOT the weather and since they all change every run i dont see how it is possible to claim any of them are ever right?

does anybody enjoy discussing the actual weather? i ask because i see posts about computer models all the time but almost never any mention of the weather.......computer models are NOT the weather and since they all change every run i dont see how it is possible to claim any of them are ever right?

The observation thread is quite boring, hopefully it picks up.

is the observation thread only for observations of you local weather or for comments about the actual weather wherever you see something worthy of comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back