• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

Seriously wtf is DT doing, why is he looking at 5 day CFSv2 forecast windows 2 months in advance? Ugh I swear he's no better than Joe Bastardi...

View attachment 735
What a fool
6d1e0b63f269d5aa2cdc47011894c4f8.gif

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

The 18z GFS looks awfully dry over much of VA and the Triad area in NC over the next 9 days and I'm willing to bet this extends much farther south and west than the model shows. CAD is NOT your friend if you want rain. Meanwhile the I-20 corridor will just continue to rack up. We will not get measurable rain where I am at least through August 15 if not much longer. I'm 100% confident in that. No way I'll be wrong.

The 18z GFS looks awfully dry over much of VA and the Triad area in NC over the next 9 days and I'm willing to bet this extends much farther south and west than the model shows. CAD is NOT your friend if you want rain. Meanwhile the I-20 corridor will just continue to rack up. We will not get measurable rain where I am at least through August 15 if not much longer. I'm 100% confident in that. No way I'll be wrong.
Wow you sure spring on the first bad model run often. Last 4 runs showed moisture coming to all the areas in abundant amounts.

I'm ok with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you ever feel like choking people??? " I only got 3" today", " look at me, I'm under a flood warning ", " no wait, I'm under a flood emergency " , " I wish it would stop raining" " only a tropical storm will save us" , etc

Can't wait for this weekend JHS!!!
b6f2ba2d6b3cfc03428dd0702fefec3f.jpg

Not happening. Most of NC and upstate SC will be hard pressed to get a drop of rain through at least 9 days. Not just here, the entire area. This model is flat out wrong. Of course I-20 corridor will continue to rack up. Hopefully August brings a change, but I'm not betting on it.

Not happening. Most of NC and upstate SC will be hard pressed to get a drop of rain through at least 9 days. Not just here, the entire area. This model is flat out wrong. Of course I-20 corridor will continue to rack up. Hopefully August brings a change, but I'm not betting on it.

Merry Christmas! Please think happy thoughts.
255602c7c66ced263546b0d064e96b90.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can't wait . Fear not , we have you covered . The radar will be watched with a close eye over Jonesville this weekend

It may be time I consider leaving this area and moving into AL or GA. This area is cursed.

Back