• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

p168i.gif

Latest 7 day rainfall. Flood threat again.
giphy.gif

Man next week looks really wet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea....its incredible the pattern change flip flops we've had over the last few weeks. If we can start May off with 3 to 4 inches, it will be an answered prayer for many in AL.

Duck waders or a row boat?
Waders. What gets me is how feast or famine it's been since last July. Multiple inches from storms one evening in July then nearly 0 in August then 4 from Hermine in Sept then 10.6 from Matthew in Oct then below normal including a .6 for Feb now 7.32. I guess it all averages out

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Besides the humidity it was a very nice day today. Too bad it might be one of the few and far between nice days for a while, even if it isn't super hot after this weekend.

Wanna toss this out there --- for folks who read posts and kinda scratch their head and need a resource - there is a plethora of info in the Wiki tab - definitions, models, explanations -- which I humbly invite all to take advantage of! It's an ongoing project but lots and lots of good info is at your fingertips (and it's in a make-sense order!). And there is a search option at the top right!!! One stop learning :cool:

Belongs in May-hem (which needs to get started) but dadgum - nice (other than temps IMBY - but whattaya do):

610temp.new.gif

610prcp.new.gif

Back