• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ecigs/Vape?

Shawn

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone here use ecigs or what the cool kids say "vape?"

Yes, I vape. I was a long time heavy smoker, and ecigs absolutely helped me quit for good. Haven't had a "real" cig in 4 years. Yesterday was my 4 year anniversary smoke-free.

Yes, I vape. I was a long time heavy smoker, and ecigs absolutely helped me quit for good. Haven't had a "real" cig in 4 years. Yesterday was my 4 year anniversary smoke-free.
Same for me. I smoked for 30 years and quit overnight switching to vaping. My 4 year mark comes up in June!

Good stories guys. Same here. So nice to not be into tobacco anymore.

Good stories guys. Same here. So nice to not be into tobacco anymore.
Good on ya!

Quick comment about the timestamps on here - they seem to be way off. I made my first comment at around 5:00 PM CST yesterday, yet it displays as 9:40 PM. Could this be something I need to configure in my settings, or is the server somewhere in the Atlantic ocean? ;-)

Good on ya!

Quick comment about the timestamps on here - they seem to be way off. I made my first comment at around 5:00 PM CST yesterday, yet it displays as 9:40 PM. Could this be something I need to configure in my settings, or is the server somewhere in the Atlantic ocean? ;-)

Yes sir. In your account settings you should be able to change your time-zone.

I've gotten into Do it Yourself Ejuice. It's so much cheaper and I recommend looking into it if you vape a lot.

I smoked for years as well. One year free from all nicotine. I never got into vaping.

I smoked for years as well. One year free from all nicotine. I never got into vaping.
Super congrats to you! I don't think it was so much a nicotine thing for me as it was the hand/mouth habit. I smoked for 40 years, and just the physical habit was so hard to break. E-cigs eventually satisfied that habit. A 3-day hospital stay with bronchitis also helped the process of substitution along, if you know what I mean. ;)

The vape industry will never die. There will always be a source/people will make their own devices. the batteries are common amongst much more than ecigs and making your own e-juice is too easy if one were to learn how.

Big Tobacco will be buying into the vape industry because the tobacco industry is going to die due to state "sin tax" taxation. When I started smoking, real cigs were $0.25 a pack. What are they now?

Big Tobacco will be buying into the vape industry because the tobacco industry is going to die due to state "sin tax" taxation. When I started smoking, real cigs were $0.25 a pack. What are they now?
They have been for a while. Notice more and more "cool sounding" gas station devices popping up that require little ejuice canisters (disposable) and being sold by Reynolds/Morris.

They have been for a while. Notice more and more "cool sounding" gas station devices popping up that require little ejuice canisters (disposable) and being sold by Reynolds/Morris.
Yep, Big Tobacco is banking on overseas cigarette sales and U.S. vaping.

I do, I'll be 4 years without cigarettes this year. I got really big into vaping for a while, even started my own business selling them. That kind of flopped and I got to where I got tired of the "big cloud" thing, so I just use a very basic set up now but it works for me and is super cheap to run.

Never smoked or vaped but this week I got a disposable vape pen with Hemp (CBD) oil. There is no nicotine, but hemp is used for medicinal purposes. I can't say it has done much for me but I might need a stronger oil.

Never smoked or vaped but this week I got a disposable vape pen with Hemp (CBD) oil. There is no nicotine, but hemp is used for medicinal purposes. I can't say it has done much for me but I might need a stronger oil.

CBD will calm you down. Maybe stronger.. also.. you can buy the kind you put a few drops under your tounge like a vitamin. Those are best.

Back