• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Well, we did see just about 5 years ago, less than an inch of snow start to bring multiple southeast cities to their knees (it ended up being more, but the start was less). So, while it came with extenuating circumstances (incredible cold), I think it's right to say any snow that's going to stick, even if it's a little=schools closed.

It may not be considered water damage if it’s from the foundation settling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So insurance will cover an abrupt collapse, caving in or falling down but not any damages that may lead to a collapse. Told the wife, new strategy: the house isn't in danger of collapse but if it does one day, we're covered so we wait. Just kidding of course but it sucks it specifically states it will not cover cracks, bulges, leaks, etc

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So insurance will cover an abrupt collapse, caving in or falling down but not any damages that may lead to a collapse. Told the wife, new strategy: the house isn't in danger of collapse but if it does one day, we're covered so we wait. Just kidding of course but it sucks it specifically states it will not cover cracks, bulges, leaks, etc

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Black jack and Drylock work very well.depends on the size of the cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back