• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

General Suggestions

ForsythSnow

Reaction score
Might as well create a thread for one, since I have one.

I realized there are pictures as an option for the signatures, and I don't know if there is a size limit on them. Would it be possible to limit their size, so that if someone puts a large image in there, it won't clog up the page just in case? Also, You should for now link southernwx.com with southernwx.com/community as there is the hi someone else mentioned.

Yeah, I don't know whats going on with that. Someone else is importing some data, changing things around right now. I'll go ahead and limit the signature size.

Also, if pictures become a problem we can just disable images in the signature field all-together.

Cindy131 said:
Would it be possible to have a page or post with links to helpful weather sites? I remember there was  a post on talk weather with links.

That is coming/being compiled as we speak. :)

How about a geographical map of member locations that updates as folks join?

(I bet I'm the only winter weather nut in North Fla - but by 'Cane season, the site may grow down here)

pcbjr said:
How about a geographical map of member locations?

We will likely get one of those soon. :)

In addition to the company jet, boat, and F1 race car proudly displaying the SOUTHERNWX logo, how about the SOUTHERNWX administration creates a CafePress account (I have no idea how to do this, but I buy stuff from there sometimes), so that the logo could be printed on coffee mugs, bags, hats, etc. in addition to T-shirts?

Once a "Sticky Thread" is out of date could it be moved from that category? For example, the October thread is still showing in the Stickys so on my screen I have to scroll to see if there is a new post in the Winter thread. Just a thought. Thanks.

Once a "Sticky Thread" is out of date could it be moved from that category? For example, the October thread is still showing in the Stickys so on my screen I have to scroll to see if there is a new post in the Winter thread. Just a thought. Thanks.
Took care of two older threads and unpinned them as they are out of date.

Back