• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wunderground has been going down hill for a while now... sometimes painfully slow load times too.
It won’t be long before accuweather gets pulled into this and TWC has a monopoly on weather and stupid global warming crap , is fed to everyone!

The last several days have been unbelievably difficult for me, I went thru the most traumatic event of my entire life a few days ago and ended up in the hospital w/ IVs in my arm til 3-4am, I'm honestly very lucky to be alive and well right now. My life has completely changed on a dime and I won't be the same person ever again. I've gotten better slowly but surely physically, the mental scars that this event has left on me may never heal. :(

The last several days have been unbelievably difficult for me, I went thru the most traumatic event of my entire life a few days ago and ended up in the hospital w/ IVs in my arm til 3-4am, I'm honestly very lucky to be alive and well right now. My life has completely changed on a dime and I won't be the same person ever again. I've gotten better slowly but surely physically, the mental scars that this event has left on me may never heal. :(
I'm so sorry that happened, I'm glad you're okay though. Even thought we're just random people on the internet, we care about you :). I hope you fully recover from this.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

My Heartfelt Thoughts and Prayers, Eric.
Like Simeon said - I Too Sense a General Caring For Each Other on This Site.

So sorry to hear. I know we are for the most part, just an online community, but in many ways it feels like a family. I hope whatever this experience is/was it is something you can recover from both physically and mentally. Please do not hesitate to seek help for either or both. Also know that while I cannot do anything directly to help I can offer up prayers on your behalf for healing. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

What in the world? Hope you are better soon.

Praying that you get through whatever it is you are going through. We are all here for you if you need someone to talk to.

Give it to God man, he will never fail you. I pray that you will recover fast and live life to it's fullness. God bless brother, and we all care about you.

Can't wait until next month. High school football. Plus closer to fall season, I remember last August towards the middle end of month my night lows were upper 50s. So July needs to hurry up lol.

Can't wait until next month. High school football. Plus closer to fall season, I remember last August towards the middle end of month my night lows were upper 50s. So July needs to hurry up lol.
Stop rushing summer ! Before you know it, it will be freezing cold and snowing. Do you really want that ?

Stop rushing summer ! Before you know it, it will be freezing cold and snowing. Do you really want that ?
I wish it stayed between 85-100 degrees year round! If it’s not gonna snow, it may as well be 100 degrees and sunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back