• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it, and yes I know the evil empire Cavs are down 302, but I have a funny feeling the Cavs are going to end up winning it all.
:(

People over at a sports board I use were thinking that Boston was done and their kids were scared after dropping two games, but it was simple what was going on, they've stunk it up on the road all postseason.

If CP3 can be 50%, Houston will win in 7.

The Cavs must be loved and adored by most NBA fans. The officials are allowing them to foul a lot without blowing the whistle, aka home court cooking.

Hope the C's win in 7. Then I hope they get pummeled by the WCF winner.

IDK though, as while they've been killer at home this postseason, LeBron has been known to put up absolutely amazing game 7's. :|

How is it that James Spann has about 485k "likes" on FB while Glenn Burns only has about 115k especially considering the Atlanta market is like 5 times the size of Birmingham ?

How is it that James Spann has about 485k "likes" on FB while Glenn Burns only has about 115k especially considering the Atlanta market is like 5 times the size of Birmingham ?
James is well know and has a great reputation outside of Alabama .

Glenn burns , not so much

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back